Thread: Configuration of gamepad f310 analog stick is very tough

Configuration of gamepad f310 analog stick is very tough

Hello friends, I am having Logitech Dual Action and F310 Gamepad, I was just doing some test on it. When I was doing it then found it to be different in comparison with Logitech Dual Action, whereas in Logitech Dual Action you require to set dead zone manually by going though Logitech profile as sticks is been used to get everything. Where with F310, if turning off the dead zone completely there is need to push the stick little far so that I can contain input register. Which is having effect which is mostly trouble with diagonal movements because stick is been pushed far enough so that it can register horizontal input, then also it is in dead zone for vertical input. I am just able to get horizontal movement as an alternative of diagonal. If I am getting use to it then I will be not getting problem with it. But it will keep on bother me if I am having a dead square on to stick. I would like to know that is there any method to disable inherent dead zone or it is controller which is built in that manner? It will be helpful for me if you can provide some information about it. Thank you.

Re: Configuration of gamepad f310 analog stick is very tough

It is happening same thing with F510 gamepad also. I do not think that you will be able to get use to, such that dead zones which you are getting will be seriously ruining game. If you are trying to do any precision aiming or delicate driving then it is not at possible to do with gamepad, mostly it is not with F series, not knowing about other series. Due to this problem I have stop using it and went back to Rumblepad 2. One more thing if you are trying to contact Logitech Technical support then they will be telling that there will be a firmware update which will be solving the problem, I think that Logitech knows about the issue, if they knew about it then they should have worked earlier and made it solved. Even there is video on YouTube which user have clearly shown that problem is due to hardware not software, so can check out video and get an idea about it.