Thread: Does Logitech gamepads works with unifying receiver?

Does Logitech gamepads works with unifying receiver?

Hello friends, I was thinking that gamepad of Logitech work with unifying receiver or not? If it is working then it is really great and if it is not then is there any possible method to make it work? I do believe that using Logitech gamepad is really worth for unifying receiver and it will be really a great idea and smart move. So is there any then please do tell me. I only like gamepads of Logitech, there are other gamepad but none of them is actually worth to use it. Wanted to confirm that Logitech is supporting unifying receiver or not? Thank you.

Re: Does Logitech gamepads works with unifying receiver?

I was thinking that why Logitech does is not having gamepads, headsets, joysticks and other kind of stuff for unifying device. If they work on it then it is really a great deal and it will be huge sale of it, but they are not working on it. I do believe that there should be a receiver which can handle 3 devices at time; presently there is receiver which is supporting 6 devices. I am using one receiver just for keyboard and mouse and gamepad which they are having it is for POS. All the devices which Logitech is making it is really worth to purchase and devices which are for high end very much worth. I am using G13 gamepad along with G930 headset. Earlier I was using Saitech X52 Pro joystick/throttle and I have replaced it with high-end Logitech gamepad, which is really worth.

I would inform you that there is no unifying receiver for gaming products for time been. Answer for this question is that game devices required having clear, fast and undisturbed connection transmit that also in each small period of time and that should be happening when you are playing game. Due to which most of gaming devices are been wired or it is been designed that it can work on separated receivers. For example if you are having more than tow gaming devices which are connected to one receiver then there will be some data will be processed a little slower such that it will be taking 000.10 sec and it will affecting with game. There are some more information about which is regarding USB ports and quality of motherboards and also core speed, which is very much tough to explain at present. I would like to conclude that it will be not coming for it.

If I have to take decision then I would not gone for it, I think that it will be better going for Xbox 360 consoles which is available with Bluetooth and that also you are able to use two controllers, where you will be using one keyboard and mouse with it. I would agree that all Bluetooth devices are not best as unifying receiver and not having that technology in them. If you are getting a device which is having xbox360 console and receiver for windows technology then you might be able to 4 controllers and a wireless headset with it that also in same time, which is not reliable with unifying one. If those are working properly and there is not a single problem then I do believe that unifying receiver is capable to use keyboard, mouse (or trackball) and a game controller together and it will be working very much fine and proper.

I would suggest that you better search for Bluetooth vs. Wi-Fi, and then you will get a link which is showing all the difference among them. Such that Bluetooth technology is been used for transferring data among two or more devices, those devices should be nearby and there is no issue of speed. With that technology you can transfer data to telephone, printers, modems and headsets. It is made for low-bandwidth applications such that transferring sound data with telephone which is possible to happen with Bluetooth headset or even byte data with hand-held computers or keyboard and mouse. Whereas Wi-Fi is made for operating full-scale networks since it allows for faster connection, getting nice range from base station and it nice security if you have configured it properly, it is very much safer than Bluetooth.

Plenty of computer there are which are not able to control multiple devices. If you have checked each new computer then it might be controlling multiply USB devices, it does not even matter that it is wireless connection or not. There is plenty of motherboard which is not able to handle it. Even there are situations where operating system of yours will give you some funny messages. I do know there are super machine which will be not having problem with these things, but those machine are costing in thousands of dollars and not everyone is rich to get one of those for them. I would like to tell that device are been made for each and every kind of machine, such that for low performance and also for high performance and it is not at all easy to design a device which will be able to run on all. If there is any device then you will be getting plenty of complaints about it. If you are comparing Xbox 360 pr Play station with computer then it is not a proper example to get idea about it. I would like to tell that Computer system and its devices are very much complicated in design comparison with console game. All console device which are there are mainly for gaming, so you cannot run any other thing on it. All the hardware specification are been made for games only. If you are having some of application such as internet then those are very much simple and you cannot compare that thing with computer which it is offering to user. However they might be able to meet your expectations. If you have check gamepad, then it is been designed for multiply and more complicated things, it is having advanced graphics, music program, games and many more. I do not think that there is any console game which is better than computer till now. I am using computer which is very much better than PS3 and XBOX that also together. It is something like comparing Pegasus to PS3 or XBOX.

I do not think that it is about gaming, whereas I am using a laptop which is really good for gaming and other stuff. Connecting plenty of USB wires into a laptop is very much messy. I have not at all got a problem with lag on wireless devices. In spite of what people make use of them for, it has been told that it is very much prominently on box that the unifying device is capable to handle 6 devices, but it is been made for 3 types of device for it, such that Keyboard, Mouse, and Numeric Keypad. I have not found any indication from Logitech that other devices are in progress. It seems that they are simply discarding the unifying device.

I don't think they arrangement to discontinue/abandon unifying, they are still making newfangled mice and consoles for it, I am trusting they will update their brains and put gamepads simultaneously, not in notice they have some excellent Agreement remotes that I could adoration to see have unifying capability.