Thread: Cannot pair bose bluetooth with iPhone 4

Cannot pair bose bluetooth with iPhone 4

I am using iPhone 4 from last few moths and i have recently bought bose Bluetooth headset but after not able to pair it with my iphone 4. if i search the device from my iPhone 4 at that time it shows the Bose Bluetooth in device list but after that i am no t able to pair it. this problem is very irritating for me. if anyone have solution for this then please help me with it. thank you in advance.

Re: Cannot pair bose bluetooth with iPhone 4

I have gone through your problem and i would like to tell you that you should first go to the settings in ipone4 and then you have to select General. Now after selecting the General you have to tap on Bluetooth. From Bluetooth you have to remove all the paired Bluetooth device from iPhone 4 and then turn off your iPhone 4. After doing that you have to turn on your iPhone 4and then you have to search for your Bose Bluetooth device and once your phone find it you have to try to pair it. Now after that try to connect it with your device and then check whether same problem is occurring or not. I am suggesting you this solution because many times deleting the all the device from Bluetooth pair list and adding them again can resolve this type of problem.

have you tried to pair your Bose Bluetooth with any other device? if not then first check your Bose Bluetooth with other device and then you have to check it works fine or not? if you get same problem after that then it means problem is with Bose Bluetooth device only otherwise problem is with your iPhone 4. Try this trick and then you will be able to identify exact problem.

With my iPhone 3G S i was having same problem with Bose Bluetooth headset and then i have first tried to solve this problem by removing all the paired devices from my phone and connecting it with Bose Bluetooth again but that does not make any difference. Now after that i have pressed call and volume decrease button simultaneously for five to six seconds and then i have tried to pair it with my iPhone 3G S again and then it paired successfully. I think you should also try this solution and see whether your can pair Bose Bluetooth with your phone or not? if you need any more information regarding this then let me know.

first i have tried to solve this problem by removing all the Bluetooth device from iPhone 4 and then when i tried to pair Bose Bluetooth at that time problem does not get solved. now after that i have tried to solve this problem by resetting my Bose Bluetooth but that does not make any difference. When i tried to connect my Bluetooth device with any other phone at that time it paired correctly. Is there any other way to solve this problem then let me know.

According to me you should try to solve this problem by resetting your iPhone. you have mentioned that after connecting bose bluetooth with other device you are not facing any issue and that is why you should take backup of all the data from your iphone and then do reset. After doing reset should try to pair bluetooth device again and then se what the result is.