Thread: volume fluctuates and need some adjustment with Creative Inspire 5.1 5200

volume fluctuates and need some adjustment with Creative Inspire 5.1 5200

My friend suggested some better ways to make a purchase of creative speakers and it was indeed really good than the iball. Ya iball was also goo din the competition of producing sound but after its great production and name , it has been making some worst speakers with no original quality which it had previously. So I just made a decision to purchase the creative with 5.1 speakers which are best for my room. But in these recent days , it has been seen that when adjusting the volume control knob the volume fluctuates up and down, even after not touching it. So what could be the issue as it is all new in my case and I had some talks with the vendor and they said that there is no exchange for this products , can you simple make any solution which will help in my case. Please assist me as this is has been observed many a times and this is not the case in creative only , there are n number people who pose this issues.

Re: volume fluctuates and need some adjustment with Creative Inspire 5.1 5200

basically , I need to say that this occurs over time from the buildup of carbon, dust as well as dirt from your fingers. So all you require is to clean the POT(Potentiometer). It might be that your POT is beyond cleaning but mainly possible it's just dirty. So that could be an issue. so just clean the surrounding area and hope it helps you as this is an hardware problem.

I have some suggestions which will work in your case and i have found out what exactly you need to do.
    1. You will require an Phillips Screw Driver , Can CRC Contact Cleaner along with Tweezers,
    2. And here are the steps for this one.
    3. You need to unplug Inspire Unit. Then Disconnect volume control from Inspire unit. You also need to turn volume control over. By making use of the Phillips remove the three screws and open the case .
    4. You will also require to remove circuit board from plastic housing as well as wire from tab.
    5. Then you will require to place circuit board on flat non-conducti've surface. By making use of the phillips screw driver , make attempts for removing both screws holding the plastic knobs to the Potentiometers.
    6. Then you will require to remove the plastic covers from the POT.and then clean and see to it that there is no duct or anything which is blocking the device. Reverse the process after this one. And it will be all ok.

You mean to say that I will require to open the case and do some cleaning part? Will I be able to do that as I suppose that it will make a mess and all my new speakers would harm and what if they do not produce sound at all. I think this one tends to be risky and I don’t suppose that this one will help in my case. can you make some better solutions or do I require to get with a technical assistance which will decrease of risk in some terms . so what do you say. Whether to proceed further or approach to an technical assistance.

I also had this process done myself it was easy and there sui no risk or anything involved which will harm your new speakers. So I have some steps which you need to follow and as you have entered the case , you need to shake your can of CRC. You will require to test blast off to the side so you know how much to spray. after that insert tube onto POT and give a blast. You also need to get enough cleaner so that you are able to fill the bottom of the POT. With the CRC still wet you need to grip the tweezers and turn the POT clockwise as well as counterclockwise some several times. And you all need to do is that make sure about one thing that the cleaner is getting under all the contacts. Just make a note of one thing that you do all this things very clearly.

Guys, I have got a universal solution as it will work in any case of speakers. You need to reassemble the volume control reversing the directions. And after you have put back together as well as before reconnecting it to the inspire controller turn both knobs back along with forth maybe much more times quickly. And then make a reconnection and give it a whirl. And I suppose that this will definitely solve your issue and if it does not work you can adjust the volume from your system by keeping the hardware parts on full volume.