Thread: Best Cubitek Cases.

Best Cubitek Cases.

Guys, I was looking for the case for my next build and I like this Cubitek Cases collection namely this there

• Cubitek Mini tank
    • Cubitek XL-Tank
    • Cubitek Magic Cube

So what I was looking here is the suggestion which would be the best for me. I would be really appreciation thus also if there any other suggestion that you like to give , I will be really appreciating this

Thanks

Re: Best Cubitek Cases.

The Cubitek Magic Cube is a modular PC case, which outsources drive cage and accommodation for optical drives in separate "cubes". Decorate with an aluminum construction that will be the best choice for you I guess

Here is few I like to list here , they have the wide rand

1. Cubitek Magic Cube B210
    2. Cubitek Tattoo Fire
    3. Cubitek Tattoo Pro
    4. Cubitek Magic Cube B211
    5. Cubitek HPTX Tank
    6. Cubitek XL-Tank
    7. Cubitek Mini Tank

I like to suggest you to take the Cubitek Mini tank as comes supplied in a small cardboard box, inside which a large Styrofoam pads and foil protects the well casing. Standard equipment includes a multi-lingual installation instructions an Allen wrench, a PC-Speaker, a Y-cable fans, a Y-USB cable and various screws and spacers. Noticeable is us in reviewing the scope of supply, that a set screw was missing or was shipped incorrectly. Positioned so well for too long M3 screws, which should serve to fix the motherboard and some drives. After consultation with Case king turned out that was in the advance provision of housing Cubitek grabbed the wrong delivery. The series models, however, have the correct delivery, we were assured. The Y-USB cable is used, as in BitFenix Survivor , to connect the front USB ports on an internal USB header. Users who no USB3.0 ports to the I / O panel have the housing, so the USB3.0 to USB2.0 jacks jacks repurpose.

Cubitek XL-Tank, Well in General view of the housing on the large side for a midi model. On the other hand due to the low weight of the entire housing is constructed from aluminum. Furthermore, the XL-Tank completely in black, no gloss but rather a matt finish. This is very sensitive to fingerprints that are also difficult to remove. Finally, the housing has an industrial look. This look is something very personal. I myself am there to find, but then others say the complete opposite.

Yeah and Personally I find this very convenient location so that your external USB devices as the case may place and the front USB cable winds which can be accidentally taken by your office for example. I myself have experienced this several times for my external hard drive that caused a hard landing on the ground made. At the front of the XL-Tank centrally we find four 5.25 "locks, one of which is to build a 3.5" using a supplied adapter. At first sight, there are more locks is present, but the upper and lower slot are along a part of the housing and are thus non-functional. At the bottom we find a schedule that contributes to the industrial view. Behind this grille is a dust filter and behind it a large 230mm fan. The front is not much trouble to remove and just as easy to replace. Right at the top we find a LED light to the activity of the hard drives display.

generally, the Cubitek XL-Tank nicely for the one with a minimalist industrial look. Opponents of this style will look like this sober and not meaningful describe. i can be satisfied with the appearance. Bur has the poor workmanship of all aluminum plates. The lack of a decent finish, there are many sharp edges are present so that when moving the case sometimes some blood to come in handy.