Thread: Can anyone suggest SATA Cables for Lian-Li V2000+

Can anyone suggest SATA Cables for Lian-Li V2000+

here is the deal I have this Lian Li V2000+ full tower case. The hard drive bay are all stacked on the base . so I was looking for the long SATA Cables that can be reached from the controller to there. The hard drive cable connectors all face outward, and it would be lot better if it be the right angled cables that would be the best, may be with the those locking latches . so that it can be pull out when taking the case side off. This problem is that the cable that I have is 'right angled' is irritating need to cable exiting the drive downward, other than the upwards towards the motherboard. Is there something like the left angled connectors? Please guys I need help here I will be really glad.

Re: Can anyone suggest SATA Cables for Lian-Li V2000+

Well I like to tell you that the cable that your looking is does not exist . and I was saying this with mu experience as I also was looking for them for my v1100. The 90 cm one must be long enough and there will be enough room to use the non right angle SATA cables.. although in case you can mount the drives upside down

That right this is the exact way that they do it in the Dell SC430. there are two drives and those are mounted on the bottom on the case , with the right angled cables , upside down .

Startech (LSATA24RA1) Latching SATA to Right Angle SATA is right-angle Serial ATA cables guarantee you'll be Able to plug in your high performance Serial ATA hard drives, no matter how tight your space is. Latching connectors providence secure connections for SATA hard drives and motherboards That support this feature. With Their thin, narrow construction, flexible cables thesis Improve airflow and reduce clutter in your case, helping to keep your case clean and cool. But it will be bit short

Hi, I have this case Lian Li V2000B and I have this 6 HD's stacked which is on the bottom of the case and I am using the 6 1M Sata cables which is all neatly done . so all in all the best option that you would be having is the 1M that would work best ….. hope this help

The 270 degree/left-angle cables are a real treat to have. I go around to approximately each computer shop in town (Perth) and establish the small shops in the border are more probable to contain one of these gems floating about in the back. I'd propose looking in those kind of places.

I have this case too and I was well looking for getting the appropriate SATA cable of the 7 drive that I have but before giving the order for them I would like to ask you all here that does SATA cables can cause corruption or errors. It would be nice to know

Just purchase few 50 cm Silverstone Sata cables that lock on plus I also have the a Lian-Li case with the hard drives at underneath and make use of a right angled cable on one drive by turning the drive inverted. I also use a few of 180 degree cables for 2 other drives with no a issue as they bend with no trouble I as well tie cables together using plastic ties and because they lock on winding them around is no trouble.

Even I also have is case too and I'm going to be make use of 1m cables a metric ton of zip ties to properly position them as required to trunk them on the one bunch of cables per row of HDD's I'm too installing a 4-in-3 over the PSU while I require the space in addition I'm going to utilize Norco SS-500's for the upper 5.25" area as well.