Thread: Is it worth to get Cooler Master HAF 932 Case?

Is it worth to get Cooler Master HAF 932 Case?

Hi all, I want to buy one new case for my system and this time I am thinking to get the Cooler Master HAF 932. There are many other options for me but it really looks cool to have. So I just wanted to ask here that how is this case and if nit really worth to get it. If you have any suggestion for this then please post that over here.

Re: Is it worth to get Cooler Master HAF 932 Case?

When you hear the name Cooler Master, you automatically think of high quality housings in stylish design with innovative features and Cooler Master HAF 932 is really a good option for you. The benefits of a full ATX case are obvious: more space, more opportunities, more components. Following the highly successful cases of the Cosmos and Stacker series, the HAF 932 is a completely different way. Performance, features, and an extremely aggressive design that reminds us somehow of an SUV, give the case a special kind of power. The big drum is stirred vigorously for the HAF and the response has been great. I know that the HAF 932 will keep all its promises.

Anyone who wonders why HAF really? HAF has a meaning, and even here in this case stands for "High Air Flow" With about 12.5 kg, the entire package proposes to beech and its size is anything but portable. Once the packaging is removed, the radiated high-gloss packaging looks really attractive. The box is, as usual at Cooler Master, expresses stable, the contents with Styrofoam padding secured properly. Included is an illustrated guide. This explains step by step how to install various components work.

I am using the same and so I can tell you that this really worth its price and you must go for this. I don’t think that there is any other alternative for this in this price range.

The HAF (High Air Flow) is, as its name suggests that the new case from Cooler Master Fan oriented. Cooler Master manufactures boxes for quite some time now. They have learned from their experience and criticism of their customers, the HAF-932 is it the ultimate box? This is what we wanted to check. The HAF-932 is intended as a hyper-ventilated enclosure hence its name (High Air Flow) with a look rather special as it was designed by the American branch of Cooler Master.

Here is the list of features that you will get along with this case:
    • The HAF932 is characterized by an aspect totally robust and a rigid framework to provide exceptional protection
    • The rugged HAF932 comes equipped to operate in extreme conditions with unparalleled thermal performance
    • A new patented system of push buttons for easy fitting of the 5.25-inch devices
    • Slides for easy management of the HDD and a system arrangement of the cables clean and tidy

There are also some alternatives for this case. Like you can also consider having the Antec P183 Case. My brother has bought the same and that looks quite good to use. He is using this without any issue. It is very comfortable to use and has good space to fit the parts.

Antec P183 is good to consider but if there is no option for HAF 932. I don’t think that the Antec P183 can beat HAF 932 in any manner. So don’t just seasrch for the alternatives. Go for the original one and I am sure that you will never regret your purchase.

Here is the short description of the things that you will find in this
    • Internal USB 3.0 connector
    • Complete black interior
    • Both internally and externally reinforced to provide proper protection to the components
    • Patented buttons for quick maintenance or upgrade of the 5.25 inch drives
    • Removable HDD racks and cable management system for a neater appearance
    • Easy access to the vulpoorten for water cooling
    • Mesh back for passive cooling
    • Individual intake of foods that are placed on the bottom or two 120mm fans
    • Holes for easy installation of CPU coolers

If you wish to add additional components in the future then it will be better for you to get the one with larger space. Otherwise get the smaller one with limited space.