Thread: Corsair SP2200 static in the left channel

Corsair SP2200 static in the left channel

I have just bought these speakers above a week ago and no doubt this is one of the best speakers but now it has been giving the static from the left side. I am thinking to get in touch with the customer service of corsair but does anyone else having this problem I have search the web and found out there are many who are facing this problem can anyone suggest me something that I can do to get this work as this is really frustrating please guys

Re: Corsair SP2200 static in the left channel

The best technique to verify where the matter is to plug the Static speakers into a wire pair that sometimes plugs into a channel that works, just like the right speaker channel. Simply move one amongst the unhealthy speakers over to where the opposite one is and plug it within the other's spot. If the speaker remains enjoying static a bit like it had been before, then the speaker is perhaps blown and is unquestionably unhealthy. If it plays with none issues, than the matter is perhaps together with your receiver or connections at the receiver level.

Putting music on 5-channel surround mode can build it simple to check channels.

Also, many of us would argue that top finish expensive cables, particularly HDMI are unnecessary in each state of affairs.

This worries me as a result of I also have static in my right left speaker and . It happens generally and isn't a relentless issue. i have it after I am watching movie however i can not comprehend what the cause is. i would simply rewire all the speakers simply in case.

If you turn the cables from the working speak to the one that's providing you with static... will it still have static? have to be compelled to isolate the matter to the speaker itself, therefore strive some new cables 1st and allow us to apprehend what happens.

I don't believe that the cable might cause that. that will be a sign that there's one thing wrong with the left channel of controller itself. Has it continually been like that or did it begin happening whereas you were using it? What concerning if nothing is plugged into the controller in the least, will it still indicate output on the correct channel?

It is possibly a haul with the amplifier or the speaker. i am guessing the middle channel signal from the amp is that the one at fault, judging from your description of the matter.

Swap the problematic center speaker with the opposite known smart channels. as an example, connect the left speaker to the middle channel only for testing. If the static downside remains, then the left channel signal could also be brooked on your amp . If the static and volume issues are gone, then your speaker is perhaps at fault.

Hi simply wondering if anyone has found any answer or cause for this downside. I actually have this same downside speakers. Left channel incorporates a high frequencies crackle and distortion on multiple blur ray titles.

Sounds like a unclean affiliation somewhere or one thing internal; have you ever checked the Turntable with another system to rule that out because the supply of the problem? Please check the connections I simply tested a group that was reported doing this symptom and corrected it however unplugging and reinserting the cables. And please report back the result

hi,
    I've got the same problem, my left speaker in not relid with the button volume.
    so the button volume is now a balance, it's very ennoying ...
    i've contacted the RMA service
    thx for my english, i'm french