Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to run HDMI over a single Cat6 with IR

Hardware Peripherals

Old 29-03-2012

Unable to run HDMI over a single Cat6 with IR

I am not getting any solution on any of the sites and so posting this one. As I am not sure whether I am able to run HDMI over a single Cat6 . can I be able to HDMI over CAT6 with IR or over a single run of CAT6? Plase provide a solution in this case.

Old 29-03-2012

Re: Unable to run HDMI over a single Cat6 with IR

Yes, I will answer positively in this case and you are able to run HDMI over a single Cat6 up to about 25m, but I don't believe you would get IR as well. And in this case, i was hoping I could receive an HDMI along with USB over a single cable but that doesn't appear to be possible in this case.
Old 29-03-2012

Re: Unable to run HDMI over a single Cat6 with IR

As I found some sites which will work in your case and they have the same product as Rapolla AV . I am not able to see why anybody would pay for from Rapollo with the markup they put on products, we get shafted adequate by a majority of electronic prices over at this time . And also like to tell you that computer dynamics have somewhat but they donít tend to be cheap. in addition this they come as two split purchases, a transmitter along with an receiver, and are do hdmi, over a single cat6.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , , ,