Thread: Can anyone suggest Best 5.1 Speaker set

Can anyone suggest Best 5.1 Speaker set

here is the deal , I am looking for updating my the home theatre shortly but unfortunately I am a little low in the budget . I have narrowed down my choice to the pioneer 5.1 home theater system although actually I will like to have the big floor standing speaker for the front left and right. Just like the other one that I have seen Jamo 5.1 Channel Speaker Pack and this is will prefer but now the problem is that I only have about 450$ to 550 $ set budget . can anybody here suggest me the same speaker setup as the Jamo 5.1 Channel Speaker Pack with in my reach . it will be nice if it is with a receiver to reduce the cost a little. I am aware of the price and I am not moving above the budget . I ma just looking for the nice entry level Hi-fi setup not some fancy high end. Thanks

Re: Can anyone suggest Best 5.1 Speaker set

Well I suggest the Energy Take Classic 5.1 which offers exceptional sound excellence for a compact surround-sound speaker system. every of the speakers feature a stunning piano-black finish, . in total, the system is one of the most excellent home theater values available. I have one and like to recommend you as well extremely impressed with its performance.

Like to tell you that I have bought the Jamo 5.1 speaker package that you have mentioned and it is my first prefect home theatre package. This is one of the best home theater system speaker that I have ever seen with the excellent speakers. This system is worth a money but you might have to raise your budget a little but getting this you won’t be regret

Hey that really great like to get those baby but can you tell me on which receiver are you suing this Jamo speaker set . I will be appreciating of you tell me that as I am my self planning to buy the whole set for me and your advice will be really be helpful

Thanks

Not a problem its Pioneer VSX-920K one of the best ready to meet your current means. It includes the provision of Internet radio, which has thousands of stations available worldwide, and supports live audio streaming based stations and playlists. For your convenience, you can store up to 24 stations.

Ok took you advice for stretching the budget a little and this is the model I am narrow down with , which one will be best for me can you tell me, the option is

1. jamo 5.1 channel speakers
    2. Sony SSFCR5000B Floor Front, Centre and Surround
    3. Pioneer Todoroki 5.1 Channel Receiver & Speaker Pack

Which of these will best suited to me , I have sherwood 5.1 channel surround sound receiver

I will suggest the Pioneer as that has the HD decoding, supports 3D and all . and your sherwood 5.1 channel surround sound receiver is the very low end unit. I think this speakers will do the job for you but you can’t anticipate something amazing from this