Thread: Getting Caution warning on CrystalDiskInfo for Seagate Momentus XT (500GB)

Getting Caution warning on CrystalDiskInfo for Seagate Momentus XT (500GB)

I have been using Seagate Momentus XT (500GB) and everything was working fine by now but then now I am getting Caution warning on Crystal Disk for it and it is making me feel as if the drive is dying, so I wanted to know of it dies then will the Seagate give me a replacement first?? So that I can just clone the drive data over the same ??

re: Getting Caution warning on CrystalDiskInfo for Seagate Momentus XT (500GB)

I have been using Seagate Momentus XT (500GB) and everything was working fine by now but then now I am getting Caution warning on Crystal Disk for it and it is making me feel as if the drive is dying, so I wanted to know of it dies then will the Seagate give me a replacement first?? So that I can just clone the drive data over the same ??
    Before I suggest you something about the same just Reseat the drive and after that try running Seatools and then let me know the test result you get, so that I can have a better idea of the issue that you are facing and will suggest you the appropriate workaround for it.

re: Getting Caution warning on CrystalDiskInfo for Seagate Momentus XT (500GB)

I have tried out the Seagate Tools as well as Crystal Disk but then the Seagate Tool had given me a green tick on windows, only the Crystal and Windows Perf logs are talking about the bad sector errors, I am pretty confused here and I don’t know which test I have to believe??? I also wanted to share that my system is 100% rootkit and malware free and the drive has started making clicks as well, I am really running out of ideas, What do you think about my case??? Any further help regarding this will be highly appreciated.