Thread: Error message on Datacard SP35 PLUS printer.

Error message on Datacard SP35 PLUS printer.

Currently I have windows 7 of 64 bit and have a data card 35PLUS SP and SP3. In these data card I have installed o2 printer.The problem is that I was unable to print the entire full card while I was printing on the color card on 35PLUS SP and SP3. I got an error message saying "Finished time processing of this card-DR0918". In SP 35 plus use the driver version10.0.171 / Firmware 32.39. Mostly this type of problem occurred in SP35PLUS. Does anyone know the cause of this error message?

Re: Error message on Datacard SP35 PLUS printer.

First have a check that the SP35PLUS driver is compatible with the windows 7. The driver that you are using may be old. See that you are having the latest version of the driver you can check there website for the latest version of the software. You can download the latest version of the driver from manufacturer's websites. See alternatively if possible use the SP35 driver for both of the printers.

I have checked the manufacturer websites. There I found that the driver that I am using I the latest version of the driver. The drivers are fully compatible with the windows 7. I have tried using the same driver for both the printers. But the problem is still there, please help.

Both of the printers use the same driver. Try to update the firmware in both of the printers. It is really the same and easy to use the installers then you have to reinstall, but first of all install the SP35 Plus printer. You have to download the firmware from any of the official sites.

Hey friends I have tried to print on the card a logo which is actually in the png format. But there is problem it comes nothing out. If I covert it to jpeg it is very fuzzy. I have no idea what to do please help me.

I understand the problem. There may be problem with the Png images viewing certain programs. You can use jpg and then check the resolution of your image. It will be better if printing with the resolution up to 300dpi. You can also try the second option i.e. try to convert any layout in a single image and then save it to jpg.