Thread: Paper jam (stuck) in Samsung CLP-310

Paper jam (stuck) in Samsung CLP-310

hi guys

I need help , I have recently bought this some time ago and the problem is that I am having the paper jam issue on it. Not the usual kind but like when I give the print command the paper somehow It curls and sticks on the rollers itself . now yes the printer is new the only problem is that it is I had it hacked and void the warrantee so , I was thinking to disassemble the rolling and take out the paper out from there . I looked everywhere but I can find anything on this issue . is there some one here won can help me with the cleaning guide for this printer so that I can do it right . I will be really appreciating this

Thanks in advance

Re: Paper jam (stuck) in Samsung CLP-310

Well it look to me like the roller is running a bit hot because of the faulty Thermister

If the is the recent phenomenon then I suggest that you check the place where you store the paper because that will causing this problem , look if the place is damp or something

There will be the manual that came with the printer that can help you to find the advise on maintenance

I hope this will l help you

Printers can jam if you did place excess of paper into them. I suggest to see at how much it recommends as the maximum limit and not put above the suggested l. as well if you utilize thicker paper, then just use even less, and also make sure for any tuning on the printer for the thickness of the paper. there is a sensor which is present in the fuser assembly itself please remove fuser out and check the sensor attached on the Teflon roller itself it be able to be dust too which is having the issue, and check the exit door for the paper not getting a turn to exit might be reason the issue as well.

I have similar printer and that i am having the precise same issue . Printer worked nice for a few month and currently repeated paper jams. If I clean the roller, it sometimes can print a page before it jams once more.

The tech came and replace the fuse however still similar issue.

I referred to as samsung and that they said they're going to send another hardware i ....don’t catch the name of the hardware however its the stuff with rollers simply where the paper comes out), therefore Samsung sent the hardware and therefore the tech came and replaced it and its operating fine since then that is as ten days currently.

Yeah its referred to as the fuser however its terribly difficult to change by yourself coz i watched when the tech was replacing it and it absolutely was terribly difficult.

I will try and justify it as best as I will.

First open the front cover and there'll be two screws open them which is able to take of the highest cover then open the rear cover and there'll be four additional screws open them. Thats how he opened it however it took him a short while to remove out the actual part.

See if this facilitate

If it jams each page, it's the well-known Samsung style flaw. There are dozens of reports of this issue everywhere the net. the simplest solution: sell it or otherwise get rid of it ASAP and purchase another sort or model of printer. The 2nd finest solution call support and call the trained technician and tell to change the broken hardware . It can be thermostat close to fuser, some say it's a photo-interrupter.

Unplug the unit and take away the paper tray. Flip it over. use caution of the floppy paper catcher--don't let it break off as you are setting the printer down. Look towards the rear of the unit, and you will see a dark gray to black rubber tread as 1.25" long, inside the center of a shaft. this can be the gripper that pulls the paper into the unit. It wants cleaning. I used VHS tape head however you may use rubbing alcohol. Place many drops on a Q-Tip and scrub away in any respect surfaces of the rubber piece. It will not move, rotate, etc. and do not try and build it do therefore. The swab can get dark. Use the opposite finish of the swab to wash the piece dry. decide away any loose cotton. Turn it back over, plug it in, and it will in all probability work. Worked for me . i assumed was because of the poor paper or my paper get weird from humidity. I did not assume it absolutely was a roller, as a result of I had rarely used the printer,

1. Shut the printer off .
    2. get rid of any paper trays.
    3. Check them for crumpled or wrecked paper.
    4. Also open the back cover of the printer if this model has one.
    5. As well Open the another doors that have the get in to the to the printer's paper path and to the toner or else ink cartridge.
    6. If required , take away the toner or ink cartridge.
    7. If you discover a chunk of jammed paper, take away it by holding it with each hands and pulling firmly. The goal is to avoid the paper from tearing. If many paper items are jammed along, attempt pulling out the center piece first to loosen the jam.
    8. in case the paper tear , just rotating the roller gears manually to remove the paper. do not put any kind of force , though. do this in case you are repeatably getting the the message about the paper ja, , there could also be little tear of paper within.
    9. Ones the printer is not occupied by the paper put back the toner or ink cartridge then the paper trays, shut every doors you opened after that switch the printer back on.
    10. in case you still see the jam message , its the mean that there is paper left in the printer then check the exit path

The rollers at the exit area are damage. They will be modified within the mean time you'll be able to use stuff like sand paper to rub across the rollers to remove the smoothness out of them. which will facilitate them get grip on the paper because it is exiting.

There is a sensor within the fuser assembly itself that commonly causes this issue . are you able to take the fuser out and check the sensor hooked up on the teflon roller? It also can be caused by dirt also. Another less common reason is that the exit door for the paper not obtaining a flip to exit. It can be that the door sensor was failing and has currently absolutely failed

There will to be a support section on the merchandise web site to point out you ways to open the machine. If you cannot open the printer, use a firm piece of paper (index card or skinny card stock) to push the stuck paper out. make certain you push it through within the direction the paper is generally suppose to travel otherwise you could harm the machine.