Thread: getting no sound from front speakers from realtek hd audio

getting no sound from front speakers from realtek hd audio

as I am music keen, I made a purchase of new 5.1 sound system which on the realtek sound manager on the test and I found that there was no sound from the front left or else right speakers but it was appearing that there was sound from the rest.in addition to this in the realtek hd audio manager besides the brown ouput it says c and sub, next to the black output it will tend to denote Lb as well as Rb but on the grey ouput the speakers are tinted as if they are in some connection with one another when i put the mouse over it , it will tend to say that there is no output and all the jacks as well as speakers will tend to work and i have made some tests with them. Can you solve this for me. Please.

Re: getting no sound from front speakers from realtek hd audio

In this case , I think the drivers don’t match your system configurations and so I need to tell you that you could attempt the realtek HD drivers version 1.83 which will solve your issue. you also need to make sure that your motherboard drivers are loaded properly or not.

I have come to the solution , and according to me, I suppose that you can try my way. And to explain it, you have 3 plugs: yellow, black along with green. And you need to plug them in to the build-in slots.Don’t plugin green plug to green slot next to the other two (black and yellow), in its place plug it to the normal green slot, which tends to be situated near the mic and line-in . you will have possible solutions.

Thanks for the reply as it did solved in my case and everything is fine. First of all the drivers were not appropriate for my system configurations and after making sure it was all right. And after this made common settings from the realtek and everything was fine.