Thread: scratchy audio for a new SteelSeries - Diablo III headset.

scratchy audio for a new SteelSeries - Diablo III headset.

as it was recommend by my friends , I made a purchase of Steel Series Diablo 3 headsets and it was all working properly , but , in recent days , it tends to appear that it seems to only have little audio glitchy feedback when I tend to run YouTube videos.

re: scratchy audio for a new SteelSeries - Diablo III headset.

I assume that it could be somewhat relating with the quality of the videos. I have simply noticed this issue if tend to play some games. I was wondering if there was some sort of interfering which going on.so , I need to say that you should make a check with the audio option in game and attempt to set it manually.

You should check the headsets with other devices as well and Does the issue continue with different headphones or speakers? And it is not so, I would say that it will be an diver issue between the USB headset/audio drivers as well as Flash.

Hey guys, as I think that this issue is relating to me, I think I should post my query and regarding it , my headset is connected by means of USB at present. It only appears to cause the scratchiness and some sort of noise when I watch YouTube videos. don’t know what else it could be.My previous headset used to be connected with the separate connectors, and I suppose that this one is connected by means of USB. I don’t have any issues ideas why YouTube would only cause the problem with USB headsets?

I would still suppose the same issue , that there is a driver and/or app clash.You can verify by simply watching YouTube and making use of a standard headset connected by means of the front or else rear 3.5mm audio ports.

Hello guys , I was also of the same issue and to explain further in this case, If your headphones work well with all additional audio sources, then it's very probably the Youtube audio that's scratchy . in addition to this , due to Youtube's file-size limits, the audio quality is typically the first to suffer, particularly if there's a video-clip to go with it. as well, a number of bands who upload their songs there intentionally make use of a low-quality setting so that they are able to prevent folks from ripping their music . Your headphones are probable to be too fine for Youtube.

Re: scratchy audio for a new SteelSeries - Diablo III headset.

Really thanks as it was solved and yes, you are right that there were issues with the Youtube audio which intended to be scratchy and now I am able to get the audio quality with better quality and clarity.

Re: scratchy audio for a new SteelSeries - Diablo III headset.

Really thanks as it was solved and yes, you are right that there were issues with the Youtube audio which intended to be scratchy and now I am able to get the audio quality with better quality and clarity.