Thread: Cannot use Saitek Cyborg X Joystick with Windows 7 32-bit

Cannot use Saitek Cyborg X Joystick with Windows 7 32-bit

I have Saitek Cyborg X Joystick and I am facing problem while connecting Saitek Cyborg X Joystick with my computer in which I have windows 7 OS. Whenever I connect my Saitek Cyborg X Joystick with my computer at that time computer does not recognize it.

Re: Cannot use Saitek Cyborg X Joystick with Windows 7 32-bit

After reading your problem I would like to tell you that when you connect joystick with your computer at that time power LED of joystick light up or not? If you are using USB HUB then I will suggest you to connect your Saitek Cyborg X Joystick directly with your USB port.

According to me you should right click on my computer icon and then you have to select properties. After that you have to open device manager and then check whether you can see your joystick device or not? If you cannot see your joystick device then you have to click on view option and after that select show all devices. Now if you see Saitek Cyborg X Joystick then you have to right click on that and then click on update drivers. If after updating the drivers also you are facing same problem then you have to connect your Saitek Cyborg X Joystick with other computer and then check whether you are getting same problem or not? If same problem occurs after connecting the Saitek Cyborg X Joystick with other computer also then problem is with your Joystick only.

I have opened device manger in my computer and after opening the device manager and then selected the show all hidden device option from the view menu. But after that also Saitek Cyborg X Joystick was not listed in the device list. Tried all the USB port in my OC. What should I do to solve this problem?

I will suggest you to try to add your Saitek Cyborg X Joystick device manually in your computer though new devices and after that check whether it makes any difference or not? Many times by adding the USB device manually we can solve this problem.

Yes I was also experiencing same problem and then I have tried to solve this problem by manually adding the device in my computer and after adding the USB device manually in my computer my problem get solved. you should also try this idea,