Thread: HP LaserJet 5200dtn Printer showing “Remove all paper. Standard top bin full” error message

HP LaserJet 5200dtn Printer showing “Remove all paper. Standard top bin full” error message

I just bought this beautiful printer for the HP named HP LaserJet 5200dtn . really nice hardware and I actually like it but lately I am have this problem on the printer that really annoying me a lot, the problem is that the printer giving the error message that “Remove all paper. Standard top bin full”. And I am not able to make it work . I have looked everywhere but not able to find any solution to this issue . is there any one here can help me on this I will be really glad to know it

Thanks in advance

Re: HP LaserJet 5200dtn Printer showing “Remove all paper. Standard top bin full” error message

Well that Is really frustrating , all I can say is do the basic and see it that helps . Just try this

1. Clean the rollers properly
    2. Then clean the toners

And see if this is working and if not then just replace the toners and check the result

Re: HP LaserJet 5200dtn Printer showing “Remove all paper. Standard top bin full” error message

Hey , I got the same error once and I had no idea what to do , but some suggest me to take and air can and blast the right corner of the feed into the top tray. Well I did that and surprisingly that really worked . and I now do the same every six month to avoid that error . its looks like the one of the LED/sensor slots that detect plastic flag has something to do with that but I am not sure about this. The blast of air might have been blown all the paper dust out for there .

I has the same issue and yes it turns out to be censor that was causing this problem you should look the sensor of paper. Hopes this solve the issue for you.