Thread: Brother MFC-240-C printer with no error but unable to print Cyan

Brother MFC-240-C printer with no error but unable to print Cyan

I recently made an purchase of Brother MFC-240C, and why I don’t know it has stopped printing Cyan.in addition , I am not having an errors,and on my side , I have attempted and made a clean up of the printhead some couple of times and I have made some modifications in the cyan ink cartridge with a latest one, although it felt like it was not vacant. Are you guys having same issues and if you are facing similar issues and occur with particular solution post it here.

Re: Brother MFC-240-C printer with no error but unable to print Cyan

I will provide with some solutions which will actually tend to work.
    1. I made an replacement of the compatible cyan cartridge by means of a genuine brother. They are not similar. I have not changed the other colors, and at present still running with compatibles.
    2. in my case , I never tend to turn the power off any longer. I consider this is the key, but I am not completely certain of this. though I didn’t had any issues because I did these two things.

Hey guys, as I have seen it many more times that this issue tends to occur in many cases and leaving the printer unplugged will tend to prevent it from doing the maintenance cleaning as well as will clogging the heads over long stage of instance. And that is even most horrible when you are making use of a non-brother inks because they make the cleaning process less efficient.

As I find this post to be relating with me, I am having the similar issue with a MPC215C printer. no cyan, am making use of a non brother ink in addition to have swapped two latest cartridges as well as cleaned head countless times. So I am looking for answers which will solve my issue.

I was also having similar issues as I didn’t made use of my printer for long time. Issue was that ink had dried up in print head. I made some searches for solution d it was solved by taking an empty ink cartdridge in addition to drilling a small hole high in the side and making use of a syringe filling 1/2 way with rubbing alcohol . this is available in any drugstore. In addition , I placed a few scotch tape over drilled hole. I made some insertion as well as removed cartridge about some couple of times which activates a cleaning cycle every time. allow it to sit for some time and repeated cycle. Then attempted the test sheets along with repeated not many times plus started getting erratic print blocks ultimately getting full blocks cleaning after every print. And When the print color appeared and when there were some marks of fading it indicated all dried ink had dissolved at which point I inserted a most recent cyan cartridge as well as ran through a few print cycles plus got full test print blocks on each and every colors.

As I have changed all of the colors, but not the black up to now. just the cyan is acting up. And my issues was solved as I was making use of the brother ink. So after I changed from brother ink it was all solved.