Thread: Logitech Anywhere mouse MX scroll is over sensitive on mac os x lion

Logitech Anywhere mouse MX scroll is over sensitive on mac os x lion

I had recently updated my iMac to Mac OS X 10.7 Lion. The new OS came with many smart features. But somehow there is a problem with Logitech Anywhere mouse. It is very fast at the time of scrolling. Sometime the cursor is not visible at all. I had tried to check the settings which look normal. I want some help to reduce this speed. I am not able to work on the same. The mouse just jump from one end to other at the time of moving it.

You have a issue with mouse cursor speed. The scroll will be also having the same problem. You can try to reduce the mouse sensitivity to fix the problem. You can find settings in System Preferences. In that you have to locate the mouse and configure sensitivity. This would be enough to fix the issue. This is the easiest way to get rid of problem you are facing. You can modify the settings and make changes as per your need.

Mouse sensitivity is sometime a problem. I got this problem on Windows 7 pc. I was not able to get the speed at a low rate. It just keeps on increasing on it own. I had then uninstalled the mouse and installed it back again and it was resolved. I am not sure how you can do that in Mac system. If you are unable to get the speed at a constant ratio then the best thing you can do is simply uninstall the mouse from the system and then install it back again. This would be enough to fix the problem.

Go in Apple Menu and click on System Preferences. Then go back in the View menu and in that click on Universal Access. In that you have to click on Mouse & Trackpad tab. Go below control mouse pointer movement. You can find the slider through which you can drag and configure the speed of mouse. You can make the speed low and high as per your need. Remember to click on Mouse Options.