Thread: Can anyone let me know 80 mm case fan dimensions

Can anyone let me know 80 mm case fan dimensions

Is there anyone who can help me out over here? I bought a new customized desktop recently few days ago. I was trying to learn all its specifications and configuration, and did almost all of it but now freeze at one place. Wanted to know about the dimensions of 80 mm case fan. Asked most of my friends but they are unable to describe me about this thing so therefore I came up over here to get things cleared.

Re: Can anyone let me know 80 mm case fan dimensions

I am extremely sorry my friend I would have helped you out with the images but currently there are no related prints available with me but then I can let you know some information. Right now the other important dimension are not available with me so I will try to get you the screw holes dimensions, hope of the related its fine for you:
    • Fancy holes: 120mm, 92mm and 80mm
    • Fancy holes: DUAL 120MM
    • Fancy holes: Single or Dual or Triple or Quad 140mm
    • Simple holes: 120mm, 92mm and 80mm
    • Simple holes: DUAL 120MM

I somehow managed to designed a new panel for my system with i7 2600 processor in order to maintain some extra cooling but then later on I realize that my system’s four hard drive 560 Ti and i7 2600 processor were always use to get heated up soon being in my small case. So therefore i was somehow able to track down the cache copies of Panasonic’s specification PDF documents and I must say they were quite useful for me.

Earlier I had 80 mm fan installed onto my system but then due to some fan heating issue as mentioned I switched to 92mm case fan. Now the funniest thing is that even this 92mm case fan has crashed and ultimately now I am planning to go for a 120mm, just wanted to ask will this work for me as already two fan has crashed away in my system, also if possible let me know some information about this 120mm fan.

I have a local shop at my place in which I have a system which actually plays the most important role over there, and due to this reason the system has to keep on running almost 15 to 16 hours a day. Therefore everyone know that making a system run for such a long time will definitely going to heat up the parts and the case and surely going to have a negative impact onto my system. but somehow by god’s till now there have not been a single issue occurred due to overheat or something related to that. But before something happens I would rather prefer to take the precaution for the same, anyone has any idea what can I do?

You possess the exact same issue as mine; I too did had the same situation. Even my system runs 12 to 15 hours a day and therefore in order to avoid my system from facing any hard due to heating I designed a case fan wall for my cabinet which manages 6 fans all together running at a time in order to keep the system running fine and well.

However managed to install the fans, I used up #8 x 1.5” Taper Head Machine screws which helps me to leave enough room in order to put grills at once they are arrived.

Those 6 fans with grill are very much useful for such long time working system, the purpose and the placement of those fan’s are:
    • Top left - Processor Hot Air out
    • Middle top - CPU Cool Air out
    • Top right - HDD Rack Cool Air in
    • Bottom left - GPU Cool Air in
    • Middle bottom - GPU Cool Air in
    • Bottom right - GPU + HDD Hot Air out

Earlier I had 80 mm fan installed onto my system but then due to some fan heating issue as mentioned I switched to 92mm case fan. Now the funniest thing is that even this 92mm case fan has crashed and ultimately now I am planning to go for a 120mm, just wanted to ask will this work for me as already two fan has crashed away in my system, also if possible let me know some information about this 120mm fan.

Not so aware of 120mm fan but surely I can help you out with its features:
    • Operating Temperature - 10°C to +70°C
    • Storage Temperature - 40°C to +75°C
    • Bearing Type - Hydro Wave
    • Connector Type - Plug-In
    • Locked rotor protection and auto start function
    • Lower circuit noise via new IC
    • Optional third lead wire signal

Other useful details of 120mm fans with respect to number:
    • Lead Wire - All lead wires are 280 mm
    • Housing and Fan Blade: Plastic (PET, PBT, ABS)
    • Size - 120.0 x 120.0 x 38.0 (4.72 x 4.72 x 1.50)
    • Weight - 270 grams
    • Case Quantity - 40 per box