Thread: The best radiator fan for pc

The best radiator fan for pc

hi guys

I need help on this well I am looking for the best radiator fan for my pc as my Noctua is very much useless . actually I tried the noise blocker and it was in fact giving just 10c cools on full speed. I am willing to pay any amount and want two best radiator fan to push air to my rad . I didn’t tried the gentle typhoon until now but was told is better than NB. Please guys help me on this I will be really appreciating this.

Re: The best radiator fan for pc

Well can you tell me Which Noctua's are you using . are you getting the ‘P’ that is the pressure applications of are you getting ‘S’ meant for silence. The ‘P’ is for the radiators and heatsinks. What radiator are you planning for the pairing them. Black ice with the 30 fins per inch or a MCR-QP with 14 which is made for the specifically for low/slow fans.

The fact that I am also using the same Noctua's and it will working very awesome . wall I need to know what exactly that you you need.

Well this is what yo u need to know when buying a CPU cooler

• Intended use of the cooler
    • The fan speed
    • Material of the radiator
    • Noise level
    • The diameter of the fan
    • Type of bearings
    • Overall dimensions and weight of the cooling system

If you do not plan to make overclocking the CPU, do not want to deal with the often more complex installation of retail and cooling systems is not critical for you to slightly elevated levels of noise, then you would be enough and the boxed version of the cooler that comes bundled with an "BOX".If the product is not working on the processor cooler, and you need an inexpensive and easy to install solution, you can choose anything from low-end models cost around 300 rubles. Such systems do not differ from boxed, have an aluminum radiator and, often, a typical 80 mm fan. The level of noise is comparable to the boxed cooling systems. This option is suitable for low cost computers. One of the advantages of cooler - easy to install. On the motherboard, they are fixed with 4 simple latches (and boxed).

Well I think the "Average" category coolers (optimal price / performance ratio) suitable for gaming and multimedia computers. Such cooling systems are based on copper or copper-aluminum radiators and heat pipes have a fairly quiet fans and successfully cope with cooling the CPU. But for the dispersal of such models are not well suited. Note that some of the coolers in this category are rather large for the weight and cooling systems require the installation of an additional metal plate (backplate), supplied in the kit, on the back of the motherboard, which inevitably leads to a complication of the installation process through seizure of the motherboard from the case. Approximate cost of the coolers in this category ranges from 400 to 900 rubles.

The Hyper L212 Plus is equipped with 4 copper heat pipes to provide you with maximum heat dissipation. With a 120mm fan, the Hyper L212 More blows hot air ... but silently! The big news is the management technology that allows PWM motherboards with Intel socket only manage the fan speed depending on the occupancy rate of the processor.

Compatible with both Intel socket 775 and 1366 with the AMD AM3 and AM2 sockets, the Hyper L212 Plus is the ideal emitter of users looking for performance!

Static pressure and the silence , two fans stand out: Nanoxia FX12-1250 and P12 Noctua.
    To see what give noctua P12-900

Code:
    Classification of fans following their speed:
    <= 600 RPM low speed
    600 <x <= 1000 low speed
    1000 <x <= 1350 standard
    1350 <x <= 1650 high speed
    1650 <x <= 2000 very high speed
    > = 2000 for turbine bench.
    One can also consider using more powerful fans, style Nanoxia FX12-2000, but in need and flip back the maximum power (in case of high temperatures, for example)

Silverstone is a manufacturer of renowned box. Its range has been developed by Fan GlacialTech, a company dedicated to cooling. Compared with the FM121 and FM122, FM123 has taken the Molex 3WAY standard, not a big Molex 4ch as the FM121-122. This fan is really impressive because it happens to sweep a wide range of applications: discrete and ultra performance. However, even at low speeds, a slight engine noise is heard ... this fan is primarily dedicated to performance and best discretion.

FN Series at Silverstone is distinguished by the fact that these fans are not flexible in terms of power ... it's all or nothing. However here is a small fan in average performance but with LEDs ... perfect for a tuning.

Well I have the noctua nf-p12 and like to tell you all that it is extremely silence however don't push the air as much as the GTs. I'm searching for quiet more than extreme airflow though. Look as if I have to get the bigger radiator to do the cooling and that too with out the noise . I've just have the 2x120 at present for my cpu and gpu.

Well I guess you need to have some more RAD particularly for the an ultra-silence build maybe go for about double to triple to triple to what you currently have , and all that depends on your requirement for how quiet you want