Thread: Intermittent freezing with Logitech Performance MX

Intermittent freezing with Logitech Performance MX

Hi friends I have Logitech Performance MX mouse and Logitech K800 with one unified receiver which I am using with my computer and it has suddenly started giving me problem. In my computer Logitech Performance MX freezes intermittently. I don’t know what is wrong with it but this issue is frustrating for me. How can fix this problem?

Re: Intermittent freezing with Logitech Performance MX

You have mentioned that you are using your Logitech Performance MX mouse and Logitech K800 with one unified receiver and that is why I would like to tell you that you should use disconnect your keyboard and use your mouse only with your unified receiver and after that you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not? you have to also connect your mouse and keyboard with any other computer and then you have check it with one unified receiver only and see what happens after that.

If you are using any USB HUB then you should connect unified receiver directly with your USB port and then you have to see whether it makes any difference or not? many times because of the USB hub this type of problem takes place.

Same problem occurred with me also and after that I have used my both unified receiver and connected my mouse and keyboard individually after that I didn’t get any problem. When I connect mouse and keyboard with single unified receiver at that time mouse and keyboard interfering with each other.

I will suggest you to connect your unified receiver with different USB port and after that you have to check whether you are facing same problem or not? may be after connecting unified receiver with different USB port you will not face this problem.

I was also getting same problem with my wireless mouse and keyboard and then I have connected receiver with different USB ports and after connecting it with different USB ports my problem get solved. I hope it will be helpful for you.