Thread: Logitech C510 HD Webcam video is on Acid Trip

Logitech C510 HD Webcam video is on Acid Trip

here is the deal I have tested the C510 on two machines and in both machine it look like the video is on Acid. Ts looks as bright colors and fluoresces with no moment , so here is the test result that I got

Windows 7 machine
    1. On the default Windows driver and the latest Logitech driver/software just a minor improvement trough Logitech adjustment panel , but no big different
    2. With all USB (2.0) ports no luck

Windows XP machine
    1. On the default Windows driver and the latest Logitech driver/software same as above
    2. With all USB (2.0) ports no luck

Well the current driver for Logitech C510 is Version 2.31 Build 13.31.1044

I though that the problem will be same as with the other and will be solved by White Balance although, when installed the release with the "White Balance" option it had shown no progress only changed the rainbow coloring. And further work out displayed that when others are getting the discoloration or flickering, I am not having that issue . is that my cam is faulty. Can anyone here help me to finding the solution I will be really appreciating this

Thanks in advance

Re: Logitech C510 HD Webcam video is on Acid Trip

Really that is frustrating some cloudiness in the transfer of colors . Really - patches of blue, red and green. No, I'm sorry, but this is not what you expect from the HD and Carl Zeiss. Is there anyone can solve the problem ….. please

It is very difficult to understand that what exactly the problem that you are having , is it possible to you to post the image that show the problem that you are having so that I can know that what exactly can be done , looks to me the unit has been faulty.

Well I definitely feels that the camera is faulty by the way that you mention that both the Computer is having the similar issue , just post back incase it something else that might causing this so that we can know the issue

Thanks for the reply and today I spoke to the Logitech CS and took the cam there and even they were having a tough time in figuring out the problem in the end I was offered the replacement which I will be getting later in next week as they were short of the stock , so I guess I have to wait till then to the new one , hope this one turn out to be a working unit