Thread: Unable to do SCROLL WHEEL DOUBLE CLICK with logitech MK360 wireless mouse/keyboard

Unable to do SCROLL WHEEL DOUBLE CLICK with logitech MK360 wireless mouse/keyboard

I am using MK360 wireless mouse/keyboard and I want to set my scroll wheel button for double click like I use to do with my old Logitech mouse but after that when I open setpoint at that time it does not give me option for to set scroll wheel for double click. I have setpoint 6.30. How to solve this problem?

re: Unable to do SCROLL WHEEL DOUBLE CLICK with logitech MK360 wireless mouse/keyboard

According to me you should first go to official site of the Logitech and then you have to look for the mouse and then click on downloads and select operating system. After doing that you have to download setpoint from there and install it in your computer and after that see whether it makes any difference or not? I am telling you this solution because you are using old version of setpoint and may be after updating the setpoint your problem will get solved. Before you install setpoint 6.32 in your computer you have to first uninstall old version of setpoint from your computer and after uninstalling that from your computer you have to delete all the temporary files and after removing all temp files restart your computer and then install Setpoint 6.32.

I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

re: Unable to do SCROLL WHEEL DOUBLE CLICK with logitech MK360 wireless mouse/keyboard

I am also having similar problem with assigning scroll wheel for double click using Wireless Mouse M215 and i checked other mouse pairing with my system and I am getting double click option to assign with scroll wheel and that is why I would like to tell you that it may not be possible with the Wireless Mouse M215.

Thank you for giving me quick replies. I want to know is there any application which allows me to change behavior of my mouse. If anyone knows any application or any other solution regarding this let me know. Thank you in advance.

I will suggest you to install AutoHotkey in your computer. This program is intended to set up a keyboard, joystick, and mouse and use hotkeys. Allows you to remap almost any key and click on any device. AutoHotkey is distributed with open source. Contains its own scripting language with vast opportunities for writing scripts that can track keystrokes on the keyboard, mouse movements and the work of other control devices.

I hope this application will solve your all the problems.

Re: Unable to do SCROLL WHEEL DOUBLE CLICK with logitech MK360 wireless mouse/keyboard

I am also using AutoHotkey in my computer and it is very nice application. With the help of this application you can Automate nearly all processes of a keystroke or mouse click. As far as I know this software will resolve your all problems.