Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

hp photosmart wireless printer...no wireless

Hardware Peripherals

Old 12-03-2012

hp photosmart wireless printer...no wireless

Pleeassee help! I'm getting so fed up of not being able to use my printer. As a university student i need to be able to print off coursework and lecture slides every week...i'm literally dying of frustration. I've got an ethernet cable but no wireless with an hp photosmart e-all-in-one printer (b110 series i think), with no wireless. I was told it wouldn't be an issue, just get a connecting usb cable. I've just got my second. Still no luck. Don't know if my laptop is the issue (i've got a macbook, forever awkward) and so this may complicate things. If anyone has any suggestions, even re-installing...although would have to tell me how to uninstall first...was installed at the shop as the CD didn't work. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Old 12-03-2012

Re: hp photosmart wireless printer...no wireless

Try to reset Printing System function in Mac OS X v10.5.x or 10.6.x, follow these steps:
  1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
  2. Choose Print & Fax from the View menu.
  3. Hold down the Option key while clicking the "-" (Remove printer) button. If no printers are currently added, hold down the Control key while clicking in the box that appears above the "+" (Add printer) button, then choose Reset printing system? from the contextual menu.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,