Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2012

How to wire up 2 fans to one header of CM 212+ CPU cooler

I am having a CM 212+ CPU cooler and I am willing to add another fan to the same, probably wiring up 2 fans to one header, I have checked around to get a wire which I can hookup to put both fans, I have checked out the Newegg wires and they does not seems to be working, is there anyone who can help me out with the same???
Old 12-03-2012

Re: How to wire up 2 fans to one header of CM 212+ CPU cooler

Quote:
I am having a CM 212+ CPU cooler and I am willing to add another fan to the same, probably wiring up 2 fans to one header, I have checked around to get a wire which I can hookup to put both fans, I have checked out the Newegg wires and they does not seems to be working, is there anyone who can help me out with the same???
I am that sure about a wire kit but then In my vase I am having arcticcooling F12 pwm fans and it is having a plug-through connector as well as a rpm wire and I can easily connect another fan to it, just check if you are having the same or not:
Old 12-03-2012

Hey I have checked out for the same and I have found this to be the best one for you:

It is named as ?Link Depot Fan power splitter - 3 pin internal power - F - 2 x 3 pin internal power - M ? PC? and you can get it easily on newegg, just check it out and see if it might be helping.
Old 13-03-2012

If you want then you can check out the ones that have been mentioned below:
  • OKGEAR 12" 4pin PWM fan Y cable Model FC444PWM-12
  • OKGEAR 12" 4pin PWM fan Y cable w/ black sleeved Model FC444PWM-12BKS
If you are getting the ?Link Depot 3 Pin Fan Power Y Cable Model POW-ADT-3PY? then you will have to deal with creative surgery on the 3-pin male cable end in order to connect 4-pin female connector, so it will be better if you will go for the ones that has been mentioned above.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,