Thread: Control Center 4 for Brother mfc -J6510DW is not loading on Windows

Control Center 4 for Brother mfc -J6510DW is not loading on Windows

I am using windows 7 64 bit in my PC. Recently I have bought a Brother MFC-J6510DW ink-jet printer and I am working hard to get the Control Center to open after installed. Once I have installed I can found Control Center 4 (CC4) icon but I can’t open that icon. I have tried running the System with administrator. Can’t figure it out what is the problem, please help?

Re: Control Center 4 for Brother mfc -J6510DW is not loading on Windows

See it may be problem in your windows to but the detailed code is required. There is memory dump which can be used for the clues. You may not be able to install all the software needed to process so install the software once again. See actually the software which is for support for the third party software is provided by the party itself and the hardware drivers also is provide by the software publisher himself. See you can contact to the company BROTHERS for your problem if there is any software issue because it comes in technical support and comes in the guaranty itself. Then you can reinstall it or can go through their sites.

You can do these things such as run the program as administrator. You can run the program compatibility mode like XP and vista. You can try to update the software with the latest update you can find the company websites itself for the download. Lately you can install the software from the brothers itself entirely.

See actually for windows 7 you get paper pot with it to install but when you start to install from the disk it want the latest service pack of the paper port. There could be a firewall or the anti-virus that can block the software from loading. See actually try to install the drivers again.

Just try to install the vista driver. There may be conflict between BrCtrCn.exe applications so remove the cc3. If not working then locate the control center update tool which is released in 2008 these is for MS outlook. You can find WHQL driver and BRAdmin Professional, network monitor for Brother Devices update install that file