Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Driver update for Intel I/O Controller Hub 9

Hardware Peripherals

Old 09-03-2012

Driver update for Intel I/O Controller Hub 9

I have driver agent software on my PC. I have tried to run this software to find any outdated driver. I found that some of my certain USB host controller was outdated. Then I thought of looking in the control panel then I found that the the driver was of 2006.the provider of that was Microsoft. I don’t know whether the update is necessary. If the update is necessary then where I can get an update please provide me with the proper solution to my problem?

Old 09-03-2012

Re: Driver update for Intel I/O Controller Hub 9

If there is outdated version of the software in your computer and if the computer is working fine. You can get update when there is an error message on the driver. In your case your USB driver is outdated just try and have check on your USB device. If it works fine then why you need the new version. here is the link if you want to download the latest driver http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Sear...Controller+Hub
Old 09-03-2012

In my PC I have driver agent and while running it. I found out that some of my driver was outdated so I updated the driver. See there are new driver on the market that you can download here is the link http://driveragent.com/c/scanorsearch/drives/ after going to these link you can choose which drive you want to download. The software is totally free. You can find the software from the official websites then download the driver.
Old 09-03-2012

If you have outdated version then download it using web. In your case you have outdated version of ICH9 family USB. You can download ICH9 family USB. Then install the new driver that you downloaded.
The new updated is of Intel. Then you will get a message displaying that driver has been updated from Microsoft 2006 to Intel 2008.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,