Thread: Getting no disk error message on windows vista when rebooting.

Getting no disk error message on windows vista when rebooting.

I have a PC consisting windows vista in it. But when I tried to reboot the system then an error message occurs stating “windows- no disk” and it also includes a part of message '0xc0000013'. The message has to be closed a several times before it could actually close. I have become tired of this message whenever I tried to reboot the system. I also have an external hardware and renamed the disk on ‘computer but the name doesn’t seem to change.’ Is there someone who can help me as fast as possible to solve this conflict?

Re: Getting no disk error message on windows vista when rebooting.

See these problem I have searched throughout the internet and at last I found that these problem occurs due to the start up of the computer. There is certain program that is running at the start up. You can see some start up programs on the task bar of the monitor screen and it is only noticed at the starting. In my case it was "Spyware Terminator," that was running at the start and then I disabled it and moved from the start up. Then there was no such error message.

The problem same here but I tried the different thing. To all the removable disk I have uninstalled the drivers that include the DVD drive and the USB mass storage. Then rebooted my system and again installed the drivers. When I started the PC the problem was solved.

The error message was similar in my case but the problem was different it was due to virus. First scan your Pc and go to folder C. then click on properties then on tool. Then inside tool there will be error checking click on check now. Then click on automatic fix file system errors. There will be an message occurring that windows cannot check the drive due you want check the file when restarted. Then click on yes. First scan then restart your pc to check the disk. I have done this disk check and scanned through the updated version of antivirus the problem was solved.