Thread: Can’t make choice between Asus xonar stx soundcard or onboard soundcard.

Can’t make choice between Asus xonar stx soundcard or onboard soundcard.

I am buying new computer to my personal use. There are different soundcard’s in the market but actually i am confused which to buy? Which will give me an excellent performance?

Re: Can’t make choice between Asus xonar stx soundcard or onboard soundcard.

The asus xonar stx soundcard is developed by ASUS which is an well known company in providing motherboards and graphic card. It also provides the sound card and disc driver and even the laptops, computer monitors, PDAs etc. You can tell that it’s one of the leading companies in case of innovation and commitment also.

Soundcard has DAC which converts digital to analog type. Then the output is connected to the head phone, speaker etc using the connecters. There are actually two type of connector which is TRA connectors and RTA connecters. The connecters have colors pink, light blue, green, orange etc. see what I think is that the onboard it good one. See it is depended on the people usage also who is using it.

Being a gamer I may go through the asus soundcard because in this soundcard it does not use CPU for the sounds to come out. As they work in totally different manner. See the onboard soundcard is good but not as good as the other soundcard. There is an X-FI soundcard which is good compared to all. You can tell that it’s best compared to all in the market and worth it.