Thread: When manufacturers will provide water cooling as main cpu cooler

When manufacturers will provide water cooling as main cpu cooler

This is the issue which really not discussed nor anyone care to talk about. Rightnow when we purchase a traditional cpu we get regular cpu fan with it. What the best we can do is add a thermal paste. This is even common on processors like Intel Core i7. My question is when the manufacturers will provide water cooling as the primary cpu cooler. I had seen many videos that shows that setting up a liquid cooling needs better skill. While on regular fan it is not a big deal. Also there are very rare hardware technicians which provide support for liquid cooling repair. Liquid cooling is in the market from long time and till yet manufacturers has not adopted this as a common technology for cooling support. This is really weird.

Re: When manufacturers will provide water cooling as main cpu cooler

Liquid cooling is a bit complicated setup but there are some say to use kit in the market that you can buy and fix on your system. Anyhow there will be time in system when liquid cooling is going get common for all systems.

I think because of complex setup liquid cooling is not getting up common. We can simply add up a cpu fan on our processor with manual support or even watching a video of how to setup cpu fan. Another important factor that lies behind liquid cooling setup is the cost which is much higher. I do not prefer to go for liquid cooling at start. The reason is that I do not overclock nor I am planing to do the same for future. Alienware are some models with comes with liquid cooling and they are not cheap cpu cases.

I had tested this a long time before. The parts that altogether makes up a liquid cooling setups is water blocks, radiator, pump, tubes, pipes, etc. And also there is a issue to manage this all stuff and keep them binding. I found a quiet high maintenance on that in comparison to regular cpu fan. If you want you can buy a big cpu fan which is meant for reducing cpu heat. Because of all this issues I think manufacturers do not opt to go for liquid cooling stuff. It is also a paint for users. I had seen it is not necessary to change your cpu fan for years, while liquid cooling needs constant support for the chemical used. And any leakage in the system can be fatal.

It is not right that liquid cooling is too complicated to setup. It is necessary that you must learn first and once you understand the entire process of liquid cooling it becomes easier for you to manage it.

Did you saw those cabinets which comes with default liquid cooling kit. Yes there are many manufacturer which provides liquid cooling in gaming and high end systems. It is costly but there are easy to maintain. The more high end the liquid cooling stuff is the more component is used. It is also necessary to check that there is enough space in the cpu cabinet to fix up the things and they are not tangled. Anyhow if you are going to buy a good setup then I will recommend you not to do any changes. Till today there is no much development made to liquid cooling stuff. Still there are ample of things used and the replacement done to them are costly. One thing I also agree that in liquid cooling cleaning process is lengthy.

At this time I am also not agree to go for a upgrade. The only issue with liquid cooling is that setting up the same in the existing system is far more complicated. Some of the cpu just do not support liquid cooling.

Go in any nearby shop and purchase DIY kits. This kits has manual and all stuff which can help you to setup liquid cooling. There are many ranges in liquid cooling which you can buy from low to high. You do not need to worry for the cost. There are some low range kit also which are easy to fit. I will recommend you to find that one on the web and then install it on your system.