Thread: Plantronics K100 is not pairing with some phones (E71,iPhone 3G)

Plantronics K100 is not pairing with some phones (E71,iPhone 3G)

I have recently bought Plantronics K100 and I am using the same with iPhone 3G but then the problem here is that it is not getting recognized by other phone, I mean that I have checked out with another iPhone 3G and Nokia E71 but then I don’t know why the other phone are not able to detect it, just wanted to know if anyone else has faced the same and has an idea about resolving it??

Re: Plantronics K100 is not pairing with some phones (E71,iPhone 3G)

I have recently bought Plantronics K100 and I am using the same with iPhone 3G but then the problem here is that it is not getting recognized by other phone, I mean that I have checked out with another iPhone 3G and Nokia E71 but then I don’t know why the other phone are not able to detect it, just wanted to know if anyone else has faced the same and has an idea about resolving it??
    That’s weird I mean that I have used it with Nokia E71 and it used to work well with the same without any issues with it, I will suggest you to first clear the list of the other Bluetooth devices in your phone and after that reboot the phone and then try to scan for the Plantronics K100 and see if it is getting recognized or not, just try it out and then let me know if it is helping.

If you want then you can try out resetting the headset and you can do the same by pressing and holding the multifunction button until the light on the device starts flashing red/blue once it does then you can turn on the headset and again and then try to pair it up with the other phones and see if it is making any difference or not .I think that resetting should probably help you out but then try it out first and then post back the result that you get. Hope that helps.

I think that you can try other way round as well, I mean that first disconnect it from the phone with which you get it working and then try to search it with the other phones and see if it is getting detected or not, make sure that you are turning off the Bluetooth of the phone which is not having any issue in recognizing it, just perform the same and then let me know if it is working out???