Thread: Plantronic Discovery 655 is not turning off or entering the Pairing mode

Plantronic Discovery 655 is not turning off or entering the Pairing mode

I have been using Plantronic Discovery 655 by pairing it up with G1 and everything was working well but then after I plugged it in to the charger and then tried connecting it again to my phone then it wasn’t and it is just not going in to the pairing mode as well when I am holding the call control button. It is making beep sound and flashes blue light every five seconds, is there anyone who can help me to get it work with some workaround??

Re: Plantronic Discovery 655 is not turning off or entering the Pairing mode

I have been using Plantronic Discovery 655 by pairing it up with G1 and everything was working well but then after I plugged it in to the charger and then tried connecting it again to my phone then it wasn’t and it is just not going in to the pairing mode as well when I am holding the call control button. It is making beep sound and flashes blue light every five seconds, is there anyone who can help me to get it work with some workaround??
    As far as the flash is concerned it indicates that the there is an audio connection that is active so here the headset might be thinking that it is still connected to something else, if you have been using with other Bluetooth devices then just turn others off except the 655 and then try to reconnect the 655 and see if it is making any difference, just try it out and then let me know if it is helping.

I have used it with other Bluetooth device but then they all were turned off at that time, I have tried reconnecting the 655 but then the scan from my phone is not able to find it, I have crossed check the phone by letting it find some other Bluetooth devices and they are getting recognized without any issues, I don’t know what is wrong with the 655. Is there anything else that I can try out??

I think that there is some kind of hardware issue with it you should better pack it up with you address, receipt and contact no to the below address for replacement:
    Plantronics
    ATTN: Service Center
    345 Encinal Street
    Santa Cruz, CA 95060