Thread: Plantronics voyager pro is not turning on and is flashing red while charging

Plantronics voyager pro is not turning on and is flashing red while charging

I have been using Plantronics voyager pro and it was working fine but then I don’t know what has went wrong with it and now it is not getting turned on and is flashing red while charging, I have noticed that it flashes the red light in a pattern, I mean first it flashes twice then after 3 sec solid red and then again flashes twice and this continuous, is there anyone who has an idea about it??

Re: Plantronics voyager pro is not turning on and is flashing red while charging

I have been using Plantronics voyager pro and it was working fine but then I don’t know what has went wrong with it and now it is not getting turned on and is flashing red while charging, I have noticed that it flashes the red light in a pattern, I mean first it flashes twice then after 3 sec solid red and then again flashes twice and this continuous, is there anyone who has an idea about it??
    I think that there is some kind of hardware failure in the headset, if you want to get it replaced then you can just pack it up and make sure that you are adding address, phone number, receipt copy and then send to the below address:
    Plantronics
    ATTN: Service Center
    345 Encinal Street
    Santa Cruz, CA 95060

Re: Plantronics voyager pro is not turning on and is flashing red while charging

That is the last thing that I have though off as the headset is not turning on and is flashing light in a weird way but then the other problem here is that I am not getting the receipt, so just wanted to know that will the Plantronics be replacing headset without it??? Any chance?

I am not that sure about the same I think that in that case you should better Technical Service Group and find out what they have to say about the same, you can contact them from the below link:

I am not very sure but then I have found one mentioning that he was having the same issue and he was able to solve it out by the below solution:
    • First just connect the headset to the charger and after that just let the two metallic contacts of the plug touch a door key or some other metallic piece.
    • After some time plug the charger into the wall power outlet and then it will start charging the headset.

Just try out the same and then let me know if it is helping.

I want to try out the same but then I just wanted to know that which metal contact you are talking about??? I mean that there are just few metal exposed on headset, I have found that there is one on the microphone and the other on the micro USB plug, so I just wanted to know that what you mean by that?? Can you explain the same in a bit detail so I can try out the same??? Any further help for the same will be appreciated.