Thread: Q-fan is not showing CPU temperature.

Q-fan is not showing CPU temperature.

I have good configuration of System. Actually my fan is no longer responding to temperature. The RPM of Q-fan is 730 and Aux fan is 1100. I have tried to both Q-fan adjustments in the bios using fan Xpert software. They have been running fine with this software for nearly one year but now days, they are responding late. My computer configuration is windows 7 64bit with i7 Intel processor,8 gigs corsair ddr3 ram,Crucial ssd 128 gigs and a AMD Saphire 6950 video card. So can anyone suggest me to solve this issue?

Re: Q-fan is not showing CPU temperature.

I read entire things which you have mentioned above. One thing came in my mind, you are talking about BIOS. So I would suggest you that go into CLRCT procedure and check did you make changes in that. Just disable the Q-fans and then see that what sort of fan speed you are getting? If you are getting the same thing, I will say that in most of the cases chassis fan speed changes very little in most system. It is very difficult to know that what is going on. In general chassis fan will relate to read the temperature of mother board.

I would suggest you that please reset everything in bios and then change the setting for Q-fan only. Your mother board doesn’t have manual temperature control. Ensure that you should plug the fan to the CPU fan header in the motherboard. Then try check in the setting your CPU either showing the temperature or not or you can do one thing, just unplug all the BIOS for sometimes and hen plug again in that place. Install the Xpert software again and then see that either it shows temperature or not.

I would suggest you that if you not able to solve using above procedure, use CPU monitoring software.
    They include more features so that you can solve your problem very easy.
    1>it shows or read the temperature information based on, which processor you are using.
    2>it keep the track of min and max temperature with full logging feature.
    3>No installation or registry modifications required.
    4>they have a high temperature alarm in it.
    The use of this software is that keeps helping, what is happening in their own system.