Thread: Cannot connect KODAK ESP C315 printer with MAC

Cannot connect KODAK ESP C315 printer with MAC

I have bought KODAK ESP C315 printer. Now when I connected my printer with my iMac at that time it does not work. I don’t know what is wrong my old printer was working properly with my iMac. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Cannot connect KODAK ESP C315 printer with MAC

First thing I will suggest you to disconnect your KODAK ESP C315 printer from your computer and then connect the printer with your computer again and after doing that also if you are experiencing the same problem then you should open reset the KODAK ESP C315 printer and after resetting the printer your problem will get solved.

Yes resetting the printer will help you to solve this issue. I was also having same problem connecting the printer with my laptop and after that I have reset printer and then my problem get solved. To reset your KODAK ESP C315 printer you have to do these steps.

• First you have to press home button.
    • After that you have to select printer setting.
    • After that press ok
    • Select Reset All Settings option and then press ok button.
    • Now you will see this message “This will reset printer settings to factory defaults” and then press OK.

I hope after doing that your problem will get solved.

If you are trying to connect your printer though WIFI connection with your iMac and facing this problem then I will suggest you to connect KODAK ESP C315 printer with your iMac via USB cable and then you should check whether you are getting same problem or not. Have you installed the drivers in your iMac or not? If you have not installed the drivers then you should install the drivers first and after installing the drivers you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not?

I have reset my KODAK ESP C315 printer and after resetting the printer with my computer also I am getting same problem. I have installed the drivers in my system and after installing the drivers also problem still remains. What should I do to get rid of this problem?

You have mentioned that you are not facing the same problem after installing the drivers of your KODAK ESP C315 printer in your system and that is why I would like to tell you that you should connect printer with any other computer or laptop and then check whether you are getting same problem or not. If you get same problem then it means something wrong with your printer.