Thread: Nokia Store is not working in Nokia N9

Nokia Store is not working in Nokia N9

Hello friends I have Nokia N9 mobile phone and I am having problem with Nokia store in my mobile phone. Whenever I open Nokia store in my phone at that time when I tap on download button to download the application at that time it does nothing. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Nokia Store is not working in Nokia N9

I have gone thought your problem and I would like to ask you that are you having this problem while downloading any particular application or this problem occurs while trying to download any application? If this problem occurs while trying to download any application then there might be problem with your Nokia N9 phone otherwise something else is causing this problem.

What type of connecting are you using in your mobile phone? Are you using WIFI or mobile data connection? I will suggest you to connect your mobile phone with WIFI network and then check whether you are able to download application or not. You have to also try to solve this problem by resting the device. I know it is basic solution but resetting the mobile phone helps to solve this type of problem.

Try this solution and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

If above solution does not work for you then you have to visit Nokia care and then you have to tell them about the Nokia store problem in your Nokia n9 phone. After that they will give you proper solution regarding this and then your problem will get solved.

Before you reset the phone I will suggest you to redo internet setting in your Nokia N9 and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not? If same problem occurs after that then you should proceed with the resetting the device. I hope this will be helpful for you.