Thread: No Driver for Logitech F710 Wireless Gamepad

No Driver for Logitech F710 Wireless Gamepad

Hey, I am having the Logitech F710 Wireless Gamepad and connected that with my Notebook which was having Windows 7 32-Bit installed, It was working great with that. Recently, I have installed the Windows 7 64-Bit and failed to install the driver. I am done with the installation of the Gaming Software but there was no change after this. Now, I am with no point that what should I do now. If you have some suggestion for me then please let me know that. Thank you!!!

Re: No Driver for Logitech F710 Wireless Gamepad

I think that you will have to download the xbox pad driver from the Microsoft manually and install that. After this, you can try by connection your gamepad with this to see if this works for you or not.

If you are missing the wireless connect utility then also you will get the problems like this. Downloading and installing the wireless connect utility will solve the problem for you. Just click here and it will let you to the Logitech official site from where you can download the wireless connect utility. Make sure that you are making correct selection there.

Here is one workaround for this that you can try and see if this is helpful or not.
    1. First of all, get the Xbox 360 Accessories Software 1.2 64-bit for Windows 7 from here.
    2. Now install that.
    3. See for your controller within the Device Manager.
    4. Update the driver by browsing the computer for drivers. "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories" (there must be a file as "Xusb21.inf").
    5. This might ask you from the options as box360 controller and wireless xbox360 controller. Select the non-wireless xbox360 controller for Windows.
    6. Now this is done and you can uninstall the xbox360 accessories that you require.

If the above method failed to work for you then you will require the hacked "xusb21.inf". Click here to download. After downloading, just unzip and overwrite actual "xusb21.inf" file in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories". Once you are done with that the just follow the solution given above in the same manner as written. Just replace the device IDs in the hacked INF file with yours.