Thread: Logitech G7 mouse freezes randomly

Logitech G7 mouse freezes randomly

Hello friends I have Logitech G7 Laser Mouse and it is giving me problem. in my computer Logitech G7 Laser Mouse freezes for 3 to 5 seconds and then start working normally. I don’t know what is wrong with it but this problem is really frustrating for me. What should I do to fix this problem?

Re: Logitech G7 mouse freezes randomly

I would like to tell you that you should first disconnect the Logitech Unifying receiver from your computer and after removing the receiver you have to connect it with different USB port and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. I am telling you because many times by connecting the device with different USB port problem can get solved. try this solution and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

You have to also try to solve this problem reinstalling the drivers. If you still face same problem after that then let me know.

I have tried to solve this problem by connecting the Mouse receiver with different USB port but after that also I get same problem. I have also uninstalled the drivers from my computer and then reinstalled it but that does not help me to solve this problem. now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

According to me you have to check your Logitech G7 mouse with different computer and then see whether you are getting same problem or not? if problem occurs with other computer also then it means there is something wrong with your Logitech G7 mouse and if you don’t get same problem then there might be issue with your computer only.