Thread: "Logitech Performance Mouse MX" poor Performance

"Logitech Performance Mouse MX" poor Performance

I am using the Logitech Performance Mouse MX and I found that the battery can only last just for 2 - 3 days in each set. It is really very poor performance these days and it is not just me, there are many of the other users who are having the same problem. There is no problem with the mouse but problem is only with the battery performance. I hope that this issue will be resolved soon.

re: Logitech "Performance Mouse MX" series battery poor Performance

Are you sure that you are using the MX series battery. The mouse is having just one battery and that is also rechargeable. I am also having the same and that is running for 30 days once it is charged and I am very happy with this. There is surely some problem and nit will be better for you if you can contact to the support.

It is also possible that the battery is not getting charged properly and for that reason you are facing problem like this. You should make use of the mini USB cable to get the battery charged. You can also use that when it is charging but keep the cable connected to that.

Although your mouse has a power standby mode but it can consume the battery when not in use, there are other ways you can help extend the battery duration of your device. You just make use of the alkaline batteries. The Non-alkaline batteries works on lower voltage and for that reason it impact your battery life in a negative way.

Make sure that you are using the original battery and not the duplicate one as there are some of the other duplicate battery out there which looks like the same but they are not the original one.. So this is one of the main things to keep in mind.