Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Why I canít use Logitech Harmony remote for Home Theater Speakers like TV

Hardware Peripherals

Old 11-02-2012

Why I canít use Logitech Harmony remote for Home Theater Speakers like TV

To turn on the equipment, I have to go with the same order as it is mentioned in the Harmony list. While I use the harmony remote then it just work with the TV volume and not with the Home Theater speakers. I am not able to understand the reason for this. If you can make out any reason for this then please let me know that. I will be thankful for all the replies for this.

Old 11-02-2012

re: Why I canít use Logitech Harmony remote for Home Theater Speakers like TV

You will have to choose your activity and hit the Customize Buttons. They just modify the device and assign with the volume buttons to the device that you wish to control the volume. If you change the device then along with that, you will also have to choose the correct commands with the help of the drop down list of commands.
Old 11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naq View Post
You will have to choose your activity and hit the Customize Buttons. They just modify the device and assign with the volume buttons to the device that you wish to control the volume. If you change the device then along with that, you will also have to choose the correct commands with the help of the drop down list of commands.
Hey, thank you so much for your quick reply on this but I have already checked the activity setup and found that the receiver is designated for controlling the volume (up, down, mute).
Old 11-02-2012

Have you turned on the Viera Link??? If yes then you must turn that off and after that again try to use the remote. See if this helps you or not. I donít think that you will have problem after this.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,