Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to add Universal USB infrared PC Remote Control Mouse to Logitech Harmony

Hardware Peripherals

Old 11-02-2012

How to add Universal USB infrared PC Remote Control Mouse to Logitech Harmony

I am having this universal PS Remote Control Mouse but this is not having the name of Manufacturer. I am not able to understand that how can I add this with the Harmony. Also when I try to connect that with the Microsoft MCE then that was not working. If I run the remote commands as of the original remote then this will not function. Can you help me with this.

Old 11-02-2012

Re: How to add Universal USB infrared PC Remote Control Mouse to Logitech Harmony

Just start to add the device and when that is failed to add the device then it will ask you that type of the remote it is. Just respond this as the Media Center PC. After selecting this, you will have to just go through the simple onscreen instructions and you will be able to learn strokes as of the original controller. Ensure that you know the commands well before you actually assign them.
Old 11-02-2012

Re: How to add Universal USB infrared PC Remote Control Mouse to Logitech Harmony

I think that you will have to confirm the IR again and this can solve the problem for you. I have seen some of the similar cases where confirming the IR resolves the problem and I hope that it will do the same for you as well.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,