Thread: Logitech Harmony One controls 2 Panasonic players

Logitech Harmony One controls 2 Panasonic players

I am having the Logitech Harmony One and have programmed that to work with my Panasonic Blu Ray 110 which swapped older Sony Blu Ray. I also have Panasonic 5 disc DVD player. My problem is that whenever I press the blu ray then it turns on 110 and dvd player together. To get this problem resolved, I changed the code for new player and again I setup the Harmony but that does nothing. Is there someone with the same problem? If you know that how this problem can be resolved then please let me know that.

Re: Logitech Harmony One controls 2 Panasonic players

I would like to tell you that Panasonics is already having the setup for this within the setup pages. You can try to make use of the 1 ,2, or 3 from the remote setup.

Have you confirmed the IR for that device from the Harmony setup, once you are completed with the changing the Command code for any of the Panasonic that you are using. Confirming the IR is must for this and after this only the Harmony will be able to apply the proper command set within the database.

What you can do is, just increase the Inter-device delay from the Blu-ray and that might resolve the problem that you are facing.

Have you updated the Device profile? If yes then I want to tell you that it will again make use of the original command set. So in this case, you will have to do the confirmation of the IR again. Do this and let us know that if this problem gets resolved or not. If you face any further issues then please report us back and we will try to give you some other alternate solution for this.