Thread: Running Logitech Webcam Pro 9000 for Video Chat leads to Blue Screen

Running Logitech Webcam Pro 9000 for Video Chat leads to Blue Screen

I really don’t know that what is the problem with this? I am having the Logitech Webcam Pro 9000 but whenever I use that for the Video Chat then I get blue screen. All the software that I am using is updated and that is not the problem. Can you tell that what could be the reason for this? If you can provide me some suggestion to resolve this then I will really appreciate that. Thank you!!!

Re: Running Logitech Webcam Pro 9000 for Video Chat leads to Blue Screen

Whenever you get the BSOD then nit gives some error message or code and that is very important to get that problem resolved. Are you getting any such error on the screen along with the BSOD. If yes then please post that over here so that we can provide you more precised solution for this.

What you can do is, just try to uninstall the Logitech 9000 driver with the help of the device manager and also the cam software. Disconnect the camera and all the other unnecessary hardware attached to the computer. Now restart the computer. After this reconnect the camera and then install the software for that again. You must ensure that you are plugging that directly to the computer and that is not connected from the hub.

Have you installed some of the other software in your computer recently? If yes then there is possibility that that software is conflicting with the cam processing and as a result of that you are getting the BSOD. If this is the case then you must uninstall that software first from your computer and that will solve the problem for you. This is the only thing that I can guess about this and hope that it will be helpful for you.

You can download and use the WHO CRASHED and/or BSOD Viewer for the OS that you are having installed in your computer and use that to track what is the exact reason for this. This will be better option for you according to me.