Thread: Logitech Vid vs. SightSpeed

Logitech Vid vs. SightSpeed

Hello friends, I have founded that SightSpeed application which is something what of Logitech Vid. I have created an account in that to check how it is, but was not able to find anything about it. So I wanted to know what the difference between the Logitech Vid and. SightSpeed is? Can anyone tell me something about it, and then it will be helpful for me. Thank you.

Re: Logitech Vid vs. SightSpeed

Hello friends, I have founded that SightSpeed application which is something what of Logitech Vid. I have created an account in that to check how it is, but was not able to find anything about it. So I wanted to know what the difference between the Logitech Vid and. SightSpeed is? Can anyone tell me something about it, and then it will be helpful for me. Thank you.

I wanted to know something, is the SightSpeed is been available, I was using very earlier, now I have not using, so have no idea about it, is been available to get and how it is performance of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Innocence$ View Post
    I wanted to know something, is the SightSpeed is been available, I was using very earlier, now I have not using, so have no idea about it, is been available to get and how it is performance of it?
    Well the SightSpeed application is been available and it is user base exists and it is been supported. Where the all new accounts are created as referred to Logitech Vid HD, so you can login with that account.

If you wanted to know about the SightSpeed then you can go to the following link and check out what is there about them and also you be clear with doubt of difference between two application.

SightSpeed