Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Blue Screen because of Logitech Vid HD on C600 Webcam

Hardware Peripherals

Old 10-02-2012

Blue Screen because of Logitech Vid HD on C600 Webcam

Hello friends, I am problem with the C600 webcam when I am running it on Windows 7 x 32 bits, and run the Logitech Vid HD then it crashes to the BSOD, I have also not seen installed Bluescreen View. So anyone has gone through the same problem which I am getting it and what is the root of it. Can anyone tell me, thank you.

Old 10-02-2012

Re: Blue Screen because of Logitech Vid HD on C600 Webcam

I wanted to know is the BSOD occurring when you are using the C600 webcam with the Logitech Webcam Software on your laptop. Does it is happening with some of the video chat applications which you have installed on to it.
Old 10-02-2012

It is been happening when I am using the web cam with LWS (Logitech Webcam Software) and it is mostly happening with the Logitech Vid HD software only. I am able to use the Skype for hours and it is not having any problem with it. It is only with the Logitech Vid HD (LVH) for a few minutes then it is on to BSOD. I am having the latest Video drivers but then also having the problem.
Old 10-02-2012

I would that you have update the drivers for all the devices which are been connected and used while using the Logitech Vid HD starts up, such as the webcam, video card, sound card. Even you should uninstall Vid HD first. Then you update the drivers, reboot the laptop, when the system start then go to here and install Vid HD again on the system. If you are still getting the problem then you uninstall Vid HD and the LWS and reboot and install the latest webcam driver and also latest LWS and then install it again.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,