Thread: Getting message 'Entering Power Save Mode' after installing latest software for Logitech C500 Webcam

Getting message 'Entering Power Save Mode' after installing latest software for Logitech C500 Webcam

I have been using Logitech C500 Webcam with Logitech vid which I had installed from the DVD that I had got with the webcam and by now I was not having any issues but then today I had installed the latest Logitech software from the Logitech site as the vid had displayed that there is a newer release and since then I am getting a message saying 'Entering Power Save Mode' and to ignore the same I have to reboot the machine and then it works for some time and then I get the same message again, is there anyone who has an idea about the same??

Re: Getting message 'Entering Power Save Mode' after installing latest software for Logitech C500 Webcam

I have been using Logitech C500 Webcam with Logitech vid which I had installed from the DVD that I had got with the webcam and by now I was not having any issues but then today I had installed the latest Logitech software from the Logitech site as the vid had displayed that there is a newer release and since then I am getting a message saying 'Entering Power Save Mode' and to ignore the same I have to reboot the machine and then it works for some time and then I get the same message again, is there anyone who has an idea about the same??
    First just right click on the Logitech Vid HD icon and after that click on the "About" and then check out the Version displayed and the other thing I wanted to know is that did you go the error in the mid way, I mean that I middle of a cal or so?? Just answer the same for further help.

Re: Getting message 'Entering Power Save Mode' after installing latest software for Logitech C500 Webcam

I have checked out for the same and I have found a no of people having the same issue, I will suggest you to better try to reinstall the driver and see if it is helping if not then you will have to switch back to the old driver which you were using and did not had such issue or else you will have to wait for the next release, that’s the only option left for you by now. Hope that helps.