Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Troubleshooting for Logitech c910 video effects and app

Hardware Peripherals

Old 10-02-2012

Troubleshooting for Logitech c910 video effects and app

Hello friends, I have purchased the Logitech c910 and it is really a great to use it. I love to use the video effects and also I am able to play with it, but when I am using that then I am getting the error that “Please restart your system, an error has occurred with the Video Effects and application you are trying to use”, I have done according to that but then also it was not working for me. So can anyone help me with this? Thank you.

Old 10-02-2012

Re: Troubleshooting for Logitech c910 video effects and app

I would suggest that you can try removing it and re-install the webcam software from the system. Even most of the time the hardware specification creates the problem to use it, such as Processor, RAM. If you are getting problem during the Video chat then it will be due to internet upload and download speeds. So you just check it out for you.
Old 10-02-2012

I am also having the same sort of the problem with the exchanged C910; I have got it in exchange to my older webcam. The problem has been started when I was playing with effects in normal mode, not when I was on Skype or any other program. It was very much frustrating for me to start the system again and again. What is the problem of it?
Old 10-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The$Adjuster View Post
I am also having the same sort of the problem with the exchanged C910; I have got it in exchange to my older webcam. The problem has been started when I was playing with effects in normal mode, not when I was on Skype or any other program. It was very much frustrating for me to start the system again and again. What is the problem of it?
I would suggest that you better revert to the previous version, for that you need to uninstall the current version of Logitech webcam software and install the 2.1 version, if you wanted to have it then get it from below FTP site.

Logitech webcam software 2.1 version

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,