Thread: Can I have more one webcam on a PC?

Can I have more one webcam on a PC?

Hello friends, I am having the problem with the installation of the 6 webcams on one PC which is known as the camera station. I have a software which is been created by me and it is working under c# with the entire camera all together. I am getting the problem with the keeping all those camera alive. When it is been visible on control pane then it is working perfect for me. But after 20 minutes till 5 hours, then usb reject one or two cameras from system. Where the devices are been disappeared from control panel. I have also try to work it with the usb 2.0 then also it has not worked for me. So can anyone help me with it? Thank you.

Re: Can I have more one webcam on a PC?

Let me tell you that the Logitech webcams are not been supported for using it with the private 3rd party programmed software. So due to which you are getting the problem with your entire camera.

Re: Can I have more one webcam on a PC?

Yes I also agree with the above user point. Whichever the USB hubs even the best one, none of them are been supported devices in use with the Logitech webcams. Where you are running 6 cameras together, and do it on a 3rd party software and also a USB hub in the mix. So what you are doing it is something that the resources for the controller of your which are been spent it very high. Due to which the entire setup is been unsupported configuration and the Logitech does not use it to support their webcams.