Thread: Getting error while installing driver for Logitech C910 on Window 7 Ultimate 32

Getting error while installing driver for Logitech C910 on Window 7 Ultimate 32

I am running Window 7 Ultimate 32 in my system and I have recently bought Logitech C910 webcam but then when I am trying to install the drivers for the same then I am getting the below error:
    "Not enough disc space
    There is already another install in progress
    I don’t have permission to install software
    Install media is damaged
    You can also restart your computer and attempt the install again"
    I have checked out for the things that has been mentioned in the error and I am having enough space and there is no other installation process running, other than this I have logged in as administrator and the webcam is not damaged as well, I don’t know why I am still getting the same error message, is there anyone who can help me out?

Re: Getting error while installing driver for Logitech C910 on Window 7 Ultimate 32

I think that you should better try out installing the full software (LWS230_full.exe) and see if the driver is getting installed or not, I think that the full software install should help you out, just try it out and then let me know what you get.

Re: Getting error while installing driver for Logitech C910 on Window 7 Ultimate 32

After your suggestion I have tried doing the same and now the drivers are getting installed but then the other issue that has arose is that when I am connecting the camera then I am getting the below error message:
    The driver installation file for this device is missing a necessary entry. This may be because the INF was written for Windows 95 or later. Contact your hardware vendor.
    I am now running out of ideas, is there anything else that I can try out to get rid of this errors? Any further help for the same will be appreciated.